BMC Client Management Tips + Tricks Webinar
BMC Helix Client Management optimizes your service management solution to provide comprehensive, automated endpoint management, delivering great service to end users while minimizing cost, maintaining compliance, and reducing security risk.
As businesses continue to grow and merge, IT organizations continually face the increasingly difficult task of accurately managing their technology assets.
Common challenges include:
- Inventory and tracking of IT hardware and software endpoints
- Ensuring software licenses are maximized
- Maintaining current patches and reducing potential vulnerabilities
- Supporting the service desk with troubleshooting issues and integrating to reduce escalations
- Helix Client Management provides intuitive, simple, and complete inventory and management.
- Inventory your IT assets to know what you own and how those assets are being used
- Ensure your devices are current, secure, and compliant with your IT policies
- Access your devices remotely, even those not connected on VPN
- Provide pre-approved self-service for software downloads, common actions, and quick links with MyApps
- Integrate endpoint management with your service desk or CMDB
- Reduce patch time by 30% through set-it-and-forget-it automation
- Lower deployment time by as much as 80% for operating systems and applications
- Decrease post-PC migration service desk calls by 80%
- Realize 100% ROI within 24 months of your Helix Client Management investment
Join us on January 14th at 2 PM EST with presenter Kyle Hamilton to learn about some tips and tricks when utilizing BMC Client Management.